Low- Stress Premier Customer Process:
Making Your Dream A Reality
The construction of a remodeling project can be messy and inconvenient, which is why Premier Remodeling and Design has an organized process to minimize the inconvenience and construction time frame, so the project will take weeks rather than months. We keep you involved all the way through the process so you can see the transformation of your home while we focus on the details making your project as stress-free as possible.
Here are the steps that our experienced representative will walk you through:
- Pre-planning and information gathering (At Home Visit) — An experienced designer will meet you at your home for a FREE In-Home Consultation to discuss your lifestyle vision of the project, take measurements, and review products and services in relation to your budget.
- Planning/ Designing / Selections (Showroom Visit) —The designer will schedule an appointment for you to visit our showroom to review your project’s design and review the wide array of products and services available, along with preliminary pricing and finalizing of selections.
- Purchase agreement (At Home or Showroom Visit) — After the final selections are made and pricing is finalized, the designer will review the scope of work and details of the project.
- Preconstruction meeting (At Home Visit) — The designer and project manager will schedule an appointment to meet you at your home to review the project, the expectations of construction, and schedule.
- Ordering/ Permits – Materials are ordered and scheduled for delivery, and permits applied for (if required)
- Construction begins – Before we start construction, we remove all necessary existing materials. Our project manager oversees our carefully selected, experienced, phase-specific subcontractors, and ensures high quality workmanship. This selection ensures each phase of construction is completed by a trade specialist. Any required inspections are coordinated by our project manager.
- Completion – After a thorough inspection by our project manager, he will walk you through your New Kitchen, Bath, Basement, Exterior, etc. project and review our warranty program and customer referral program.
- Post Construction Follow Up — A Premier and Remodeling Design representative will follow up approximately 90 days after completion to ensure you are satisfied with your project.
Contact Premier Remodeling and Design Today!
Please feel free to fill out the form below and one of our expert professional will be happy to assist you and address all of your needs. Serving West Windsor, East Windsor, Robbinsville, Cranbury, Colts Neck, Hamilton & Princeton.
Windows : Siding : Roofing : New Jersey (NJ) : Home Remodeling : Home Improvement : replacement windows : DIY : Roofing : Home Renovations : Home Repair : Handyman : Kitchen remodel : Bathroom Remodel, GAF, IKO Shingles, CertainTeed, TAMKO Roofing, Owens Corning