Why Premier Remodeling and Design?
Our Stress Reduction Plan
- Relationship Building – We don’t have a price that is “only good for tonight” sales pitch; we believe in building relationships with our customers. Our customer’s satisfaction is our highest priority!
- Fully licensed and insured – we are licensed and registered in 3 states with full insurance coverage which offers you peace of mind of working with professionals.
- Industry leading products and workmanship practices – we stay on top of the latest innovations in the industry and incorporate them with our best practices when they bring value to our customers
- Project Management – We plan your project out before starting and manage it all the way through to minimize the inconveniences of construction as much as possible.
- Communication – Our online communication center allows you to see when work is scheduled, initiate and approve change orders, post photos, see job logs, and much more.
- Full Service – one stop shop convenience with services that cover all your home improvement needs.
- Detailed scope of work – You’ll know exactly what’s included in the proposal, so everyone’s on the same page as it leaves the guess work out. We walk through this again prior to starting construction as a refresher and to help you prepare for the construction process.
- Thermal Image Report – Free to our clients – Using our Flir E6 camera will offer a report that will show your home’s temperature loss/gain around the exterior walls and ceiling as well as potential wet areas that may not be visible.
- 12 month No Interest / No Payment – We offer our clients this payment option FREE, which allows them to have the work done now and pay later.